Sunday, February 10, 2013

Nose Pics & Birthday

 
On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Brandon Sharkey wrote:
Thanks so much for organizing everything. I bought another phone card, and I also withdrew 60$. Im cleaning all my clothes right now. Ill call the house first for sure. I received a card from Grandpa Isaac with a 100$ check in it. I signed the back, and Im sending it in a letter to you and dad to cash it. And yes today is all prep prep prep. I was able to go to the temple, which was amazing as usual. Such a great birthday so far, and yes it has been the best. Im not sure if any gift will ever beat my visa. And I dont know if YOU know how insane it is that I have a visa right now. It is quite a miracle. Everyone else here is going to Salt Lake City for 6 weeks while they wait. I got my visa, and it is a huge testimony to me. Every single I prayed for my visa and if only it was His will, or en espanol, si es su deseo. love you

elder sharkey
before surgery

after surgery....oooohhhh scary!

after surgery


 
Happy 20th birthday Brandon!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment