Thursday, January 31, 2013

AHHHH MY VISA IS HERE!!!!!!

January 30, 2013

AHHHH MY VISA IS HERE!!!!!! It got here today! Mom and Dad, I am calling at 6:05ish Utah time...so 8ish your time. Siblings please let them know to be home when I call. For everyone else I can give some brief details. I leave Monday morning. Im flying to NY, my flight leaves at 8am. I get to NY at 3pm. I leave NY at 7 25pm and arrive in Barcelona at 9 25am. This is a miracle!!!  Only one of other person at the MTC got a visa today other than me. My companion is still without one, pray for him and his visa! I meet with the consulate friday to sign my visa. I love you all! Call mom and dad and let them know Im callign the house tonight around 8. Thanks!

From a few more emails that arrived later that night:

Hey actually I wont be able to call tonight, I need to buy a phone card first. I will call tomorrow. Let me know what time works best tomorrow ASAP

When I know my address I will tell you. I got Chris and Jessicas package, got yours as well with the cake. Get the Jake cologne. My package will be forwarded. I will call tomorrow night, and as well Monday morning at the airport. Id take a day off if I were you. After I land not sure, it's up to be my mission president. I sent it to both you and dad. Some reason It didnt work for you. I also emailed you back, sometimes it doesnt work I guess. Ill try to fix it.

Need to run, by the way my companion just got reassigned to Salt Lake City. He will be there for 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment